It started when MSNBC’s Luke Russert sneered about freshman Senator Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) being chosen to deliver the GOP commentary after Obama’s State of the Union address.
- Also, a Lieutenant Colonel in the Iowa Army National Guard and an Iraqi War veteran. But whatevs!
- So Luke … what’ve you done lately, you condescending, sneering little twerp? Besides acting like a colossal douchebag, I mean?
- Luke Russert’s meteoric rise continues. When his father was alive he was a blatant nepotism hire; today, he’s a Democrat shill.
- Why does Luke Russert say “pig farmer” with that air of elitist contempt?
- Any hog Joni’s ever castrated is twice the man Luke Russert is.
Some Twitter genius started #LukeRussertFarmTips:
- My first three dogs live on a farm now. My mom says they love it there.
- Cow chips are best served still warm and are a great source of fiber.
- A herd of ducks can reduce a bull to a skeleton in 37 minutes.
- Baby carrots are pulled from their mothers at birth and raised in dark sheds.
- John Kerry discovered the recipe for ketchup while serving in Vietnam.
- Jimmy Carter invented peanut butter by accident while clubbing a rabbit.
- Planting your corn in corn rows is cultural appropriation and probably a microaggression.