There used to be a time when a Cuban dictator telling an American President to ignore Congress and side with Communism was frowned upon in Washington. Now, not so much. It’s also been revealed that the whole effort is merely a plan to funnel enormous amounts of cash directly to the Castro regime, cheating workers out of 92% of their earnings by foreign (U.S.) companies. Story by the Daily Caller and Breitbart. Graphic by the Earl. Feliz Navidad.
Daily Archives: December 19, 2014
My youngest daughter posted on FB yesterday that the growth on the back of my 6 year old grandson’s neck was putting pressure on his spine. She’s taking him to a specialist in Chicago today. I’d like to ask you to remember Tyler in your prayers.
There are things far more important than politics.
To quickly recap why the current tetrad is very significant to End Times prophecy:
- Only eleven Blood Moon Tetrads since the First Coming match Jewish holidays.
- Only six of these included a Total Solar Eclipse on a Jewish holiday.
- THREE were in the first millennium; TWO were in the second; ONE is now in the third.
The TWO tetrads in the 2d millennium match major events in modern Israel.
FIRST: 1949-1950 matches the re-establishment of Israel as a nation.
SECOND: 1967-1968 matches the Jews re-taking of Jerusalem.
The THIRD tetrad (2014-2015) is the only one of the original eleven to encompass a Shemitah.
- Its solar eclipse (Adar 29, 5775 HY) will bisect the Shemitah year.
- Adar 29 is the midpoint of the Shemitah that began Tishri 1, 5775 HY.
- Its solar eclipse (Mar 20, 2015) will bisect the four lunar eclipses.
- This happened only once before, during the 8th c. tetrad.
The TWO Shemitahs prior to the current one exhibited End Times warning signs.
FIRST: 9/11 Attacks (5761 HY / Sep 30, 2000 – Sep 17, 2001)
SECOND: Global Economic Collapse (5768 HY / Sep 13, 2007 – Sep 29, 2008)
The THIRD and current Shemitah is embedded in the current tetrad.
(5775 HY / Sep 25, 2014 – Sep 13, 2015)
- The current Shemitah began two weeks before Blood Moon #2.
- The current Shemitah will be bisected precisely by a Total Solar Eclipse.
- The solar eclipse will occur two weeks before Blood Moon #3.
- Two weeks is the shortest time possible between back-to-back solar and lunar eclipses.
- The current Shemitah will end two weeks before Blood Moon #4.
Are the goose bumps piling up yet?