November 5, 2014: President Obama held a post-election presser. I can’t stand listening to him, but I read about it at Twitchy. 🙂 Here’s the gist of what they said he said:
“To everyone who voted, I want you to know…I hear you. To the two-thirds of voters who chose not to participate…I hear you, too.” —Obama
And here are some Twittery replies:
- No, President Obama is not going to take the blame for this election.
- It’s down to lazy voters.
- I came out of my coma for THIS?
- Shorter Obama: Sour grapes.
- We are disappointing him. Again.
- Val had to talk him off the ledge and medicate him just to make him presentable to his “subjects” today.
- It wasn’t a truly “national election” cuz as Obama said, “I’m the guy whose elected by everybody, not just one state.”
- What a jerk.
- That’s him in a nutshell.
- But…but…he’s the most intelligent man that ever lived.
- He’s a legend in his own mind at any rate.
- Obama’s post-election presser was brought to you by the letter “B” — for BORING.
- Why is Obama known as a Great Orator? Boring as hell while rewriting history.
- President Obama sounds bored with his own talking points.
- My mom is taking a nap and she told me to leave it on the channel Obama is speaking on because he’s boring.
- If he seamlessly started explaining how to change the toner cartridge on a xerox machine, would anyone notice?
- I had to stab myself in the leg with a fork to stay awake during that answer.
- Obama helped the economy today! During his boring spiel I did some online shopping.
- Obama has repeated the phrase “get stuff done” a few times
- Oh … THAT’s really presidential.
- You’ll have to excuse Valerie Jarrett’s lil Bammy ‘Bam ‘Bam today… he’s a wee bit flustered after the epic drubbing he got from sea-to-shining-sea yesterday.
Obama Goes Off on Reporter Major Garrett for asking a substantive question
Obama does have his sycophants like the lapdog journo who let him say he loves campaigning, shaking hands, and hugging people.
- He loves campaigning. For once, he’s being honest.
- He left off golfing.
- Is it just me or does that sound like a dating site profile?
- Obama “loves campaigning” because he is a jealous god requiring much worship.
- He should be running campaigns instead of running the country into the ground.
- We should definitely have elected him president so he could ENJOY himself.
- He and Mooch told the Olympic Committee to site the games in Chicago cuz they lived there.
- This is true.
And Geraldo Rivera, who tweeted: “Deserted by Latinos, blacks and his feckless lazy Millennial supporters, President O got his ass kicked by millions of angry old white folk.”