On September 25, 2014, shortly after Alton Nolen, 30, was fired from his job at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Oklahoma, he went on a violent rampage, severing the head of Colleen Hufford, 54, and stabbing Traci Johnson, 34. Mark Vaughan, the company’s chief operating officer and a reserve county deputy, shot Nolen and saved Johnson’s life.
FBI officials are assisting the Moore Police Department in investigating whether Nolen’s recent conversion to Islam was somehow linked to the crime. “Somehow”? Have they SEEN his Facebook page?!
Sampling of Nolen’s recent Facebook Postings:
- THOSE WHO SAY ILL OBEY PART OF WHAT THE QURAN SAYS-ALLAH (SWT) SAYS THEIR GOOD DEEDS WILL BE NO EFFECT AT DEATH OR ON THE JUDGMENT DAY
- THE ONES WHO DIED IN FAITH (SERVANTS OF ALLAH SWT) WILL RISE FROM THE DEAD TO BE JUDGED WITH EVERYBODY ON EARTH WHOS STILL LIVING…THE ONES WHO DIED IN SIN WILL REMAIN IN THEIR GRAVES CAUSE THEIR ALREADY IN HELL!!!
The Lamestream Media is carefully avoiding this “local story”, just like they did with the Mike Brown shooting in Ferguson, MO, and the Trayvon Martin shooting in Sanford, FL. Oh wait.
The beheading of Colleen Hufford HAS been big news on social media and Twitchy collected the best tweets.
- I texted my friend about this story and she didn’t believe it was real because NO media source had mentioned it yet.
- They impose an embargo on the truth, and then they scratch their heads at why people don’t believe them or seek out alternate channels.
- Local TV (Los Angeles) is oohing and ahhing over the Apple iPhone software update.
- You beclown yourself when beheading a woman gets less outrage than the Colorado baker who didn’t want to make a cake for a same sex wedding.
- I reject the media’s self-flattery that they just wish to avoid a Panic. They go full Carnival Barker for Panic when it serves the Narrative.
- If they cover it at all, I expect they’ll scrutinize the Bigoted White Employer Who Unjustly Fired On A Black Muslim.
- Don’t forget “disgruntled worker” and “workplace violence.”
- Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving.
H/t Pistol Pete