As I whiz past my 900th post!
THIS POPULAR TOY WAS OUTLAWED DUE TO PEOPLE GETTING SKULL FRACTURES
I SAT ON THE BASEMENT STAIRS AND WATCHED GRANNY USE ONE OF THESE FOR HOURS BEFORE SHE TOOK THE CLOTHES OUTSIDE TO DRY ON A CLOTHESLINE IN THE SUNSHINE.NOTHING COMPARED TO SLEEPING ON AIR-DRIED SHEETS
SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT THESE WERE LIKE PIXIE STIX….THEY’RE NOT
C’MON,YOU KNOW YOU DID SOME SMOOCHIN’ HERE
ASIDE FROM HER STOVE,THIS WAS THE SUM TOTAL OF GRANNY’S KITCHEN APPLIANCES
I beg you forgiveness for indulging in a little nostalgia. These are all part of a happier time. Before January 2017 finally comes I fear there won’t be much left to look back on from what once made us great.
In the past 48 hours, the Obama White House has joined the Democratic fundraising apparatus in what appears to be a campaign to encourage Republicans to impeach the president. House Speaker John Boehner says it’s all a Democrat scam to boost fund-raising.
“We have no plans to impeach the president.”
For once, I agree with Boehner. I think the worst thing we can do to the Narcissist-in-Chief is to IGNORE him. Let’s just get on with things as if he were exactly what he’s made himself … irrelevant.
One of Hamas’ main command bunkers is located beneath Shifa HOSPITAL in Gaza City.
Yes, a hospital. And it’s no SECRET that it’s there!
- On July 15, 2014, William Booth of the Washington Post wrote that the hospital “has become a de facto headquarters for Hamas leaders, who can be seen in the hallways and offices.”
- Back in 2006, PBS aired a documentary showing gunmen denying hospital staff access to protected locations within the building.
During the three weeks of Israel’s Operation Protective Edge, Hamas has been caught using not just hospitals, but also mosques and schools to hide militants and weapons, all of which are contrary to international rules of war created to protect civilians. When their actions result in casualties to their own people, they publish bloody photos and blame the Israelis.
- On July 28, 2014, Hamas attempted to fire a rocket with a 220 lbs warhead at central Israel from a playground outside the Shifa hospital. It exploded on the site, wounding and killing dozens. Palestinians blamed the explosion on an Israeli air strike.
So why are reporters presenting Israel as the aggressor and Hamas as the victim? Because, unlike Hamas, Israel has never kidnapped or murdered any journalists who made them look bad. Currently, Hamas is refusing to allow any journalists to leave Gaza and at least one who failed to submit Hamas propaganda to his editors has been subjected to Hamas interrogation.
Instead of believing pro-Hamas news reports, listen to what Hamas actually says and does.
Hamas Sermon from the Gaza Strip: “We will totally exterminate you. We will not leave a single one of you alive.” – July 2014
For total bird-versity, the jungle beats all. But in temperate zones, the wide variety of foods and nesting opportunities offered by suburban gardeners and landscapers attracts more birds than either densely populated cities or wild natural settings. This certainly seems to hold true at my house. Our lot is 1/3 acre; the house is in the middle. I did a count one dawn feeding time and identified ten different bird species just in my back yard just in a space of ten minutes.
Amazon readers also chimed in with their 947 one star reviews. Samples from the first 6 (of 95) pages:
- I wish I could give this book negative stars.
- It’s all I ME MYSELF!!!
- “Cheesy, trite, and meaningless” from “a strong liberal who really wanted to like this book.”
- As SecState, she floated around the world for four years at taxpayer expense and failed to do a single thing.
- This was clearly a fundraising book for her campaign. She just lost one vote.
- Positively the worst book that has ever been written. Lie after lie after lie.
- This was an excruciatingly tortured read.
- It read like an early high school, “What did you do on your summer vacation with machine guns tied to the car, Johnny?”
- I’d rather get a root canal than read this hideous and boring book again.
- This is the first time I’ve seen a book with five times as many one star as five star reviews.
- One star is five too many for this book.
- The dictionary is a better read.
- Immature writing that would have been panned in 11th grade English.
- I feel bad for the trees that were wasted.
- I was expecting an insightful look at the ins and outs of the White House and State Department. I should have spent my $30 on dinner.
- If this lazy, arrogant, dishonest coward becomes our next President, after 8 years of Obama, we will be completely done in.
- The hardest choice Hillary ever had to face was what flavor of cake to eat.
- I used to admire her for standing by her man; turns out, she was more gold digger than heroine.
- A litany of self-serving, self-aggrandizing tripe.
- Wait for the movie, then don’t watch it.
- Once I was done reading the book, I needed to take a shower to wash away the nonsensical hogwash that I was force-fed.
- Reading this made me want to stick a fork in my eye.
- I would rather have my scrotum sewn to the carpet than read another page.