“Let’s embrace an economic patriotism that says we rise or fall together, as one nation.” ~President Barack Obama, July 26, 2014
July 26, 2014: President Obama’s Weekly Address
- That’s not economic patriotism; that’s Socialism. And no thank you.
- For “economic patriotism” read: “Shut up and let me finish making this country over in Marx’s image.”
- How does “falling together” help any nation, or any individual?
- So failure is an option, but things will be just fine as long as we’re doing it together?
- I rise and fall on my own merits. Others can rise and fall on theirs.
- You can fall alone with your socialist agendas.
- How about you let the people rise and we will continue to watch you fall.
- “Togetherness” from the man who has done more to divide this country than anyone else in our history.