Sadly, she’s running in San Freakingcisco, so she’ll probably win. And she’ll fit right in with the other Leftie Whiners in the State Senate of Nuts, Berries and Bankruptcy. Her campaign has featured a picture of her with boxing gloves and a big claim to have “won her fight with Rush Limbaugh.” Yesterday, she claimed, “My fight with Limbaugh clearly show you the kind of leader that I am.”
Sandra Fluke’s ONE public “accomplishment” has been to demand Congress force other people to pay for her birth control. Her “fight” with Limbaugh was over him calling her a “slut” after she told Congress that she was a 30-year-old college student who couldn’t afford the $3000 she’d spent on birth control. Her big “fight” with Rush Limbaugh started with him calling her a slut and ended with him apologizing. Yeah. “Leadership.” Uh huh. Riiiiiiiiight.
Tweeters had fun:
- Yes, actually it DOES define you. It’s the only reason anyone knows you. The only thing that gave you any measure of fame.
- You defined yourself when you went before Congress demanding that we pay for your contraception.
- I don’t think “leader” means what you think it means.
- “Pitiful” is the word you’re looking for.
- That she still references Limbaugh speaks volumes.
- Rush lives rent-free in her head.
- Wanting Americans to pay for your your contraception is being a leader? Yep you’re a Democrat all right.
- It shows you can play the victim and get on talk shows. What kind of leadership is that?
- It shows she’s the kind of leader who wants other people to assume the costs of her decisions.
- I didn’t know great leaders acted like victims.
- She learned everything she knows about leadership from Barack Obama.
- She showed what kind of a “leader” she was when she held a rally in a parking space.
Her claim to have spent more than $3000 on “birth control” always struck me as deeply fraudulent. Nothing but ABORTION costs that much and abortion was allegedly not part of the whole “free birth control” thing. Except tax-payers funding abortion has ALWAYS been what Obamacare and the HHS mandate have been about. The only people who don’t get that are the Christian Democrats who still have their heads stuck up where the sun don’t shine. I pity them when they get to judgment.