The 2014 Cross Examination Debate Association’s national championship featured an all-African-American-female team from Towson University against an all-African-American-male team from the University of Oklahoma. The girls won.
But declaring these students — whose debate skills are typified by this actual quote, “War powers should not be used on niggers, y’all” — to be the best in the nation was not a win for African Americans or females. It was a loss for America generally and for college debate specifically.
You have to watch these clips from the national championship debate to believe just how BAD these two teams really were.
In other WTF news, a federal health board has ended a ban on Medicare payments for sex-change surgeries.
Obama promised to “fundamentally change America.” It’s probably the only promise he’s actually kept. I feel so sad right now. We were a great nation not so long ago.
Just had to repost this brilliant little video by PoliNation regular Mindful Webworker.
How iz Made Law in United States of Amerika [1:10]
Posted by Pistol Pete
Well,we made it through another week of political and social chaos. It couldn’t have ended soon enough.
I have a lot of good stuff today. Hoping to get out later in search of the elusive swimming critters (I’m talking about fish).
THIS IS FROM THE EARL OF TAINT
White potatoes cannot be purchased with a WIC (food for wimmins and chilrens) card? WTF?? Did all red-blooded American kids grow up on potatoes? Including The First Harpoon Target herself? She asserts:
“Right now, the House of Representatives is considering a bill to override science by mandating that white potatoes be included on the list of foods that women can purchase using WIC dollars. Now, there is nothing wrong with potatoes. The problem is that many women and children already consume enough potatoes and not enough of the nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables they need. That’s why the Institute of Medicine – the nonpartisan, scientific body that advises on the standards for WIC – has said that potatoes should not be part of the WIC program.”
Leave it to this Administration that tells us when we’ve made enough money or gotten better healthcare to tell us when we’ve had enough potatoes. This truly is a Government That Works. Like Shit.
And now, the visual:
IF YOU HAVEN’T SMILED BY NOW I CAN’T HELP YOU.
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki actually said OUT LOUD, “I would argue the president doesn’t give himself enough credit for what he’s done around the world, and that’s how the Secretary feels too.”
One reporter asked Jen if she would actually “argue the president doesn’t give himself enough credit?”
As Psaki stumbled to sustain her claim that the Narcissist-in-Chief doesn’t give himself ENOUGH credit, reporters laughed mockingly and pressed the issue.
Associated Press reporter Matt Lee asked whether Obama maybe deserved 200 percent credit.
At the end, a reporter says, “Russia has still annexed Crimea and with Iran there are on-going negotiations. Is that the success you’re talking about?”
[Note: Negotiations with Iran were supposed to be all buttoned up by now.]
Reporters Mock And Laugh At State Dept. Spin On Obama’s Panned Foreign Policy Speech
Tweeters piled on:
- Jen Psaki said Obama doesn’t give himself enough credit on foreign policy. My drink just shot out of my nose.
- This was a SPOX, not SNL? OMG.
- She’s either smoking crack or thinks everyone else is.
- Someone please provide the name of Ms. Psaki’s supplier … she’s obviously getting the GOOD stuff.
- They are hell-bent on redistributing the wealth, but not the drugs? NOT Fair…
- Her body language at the end said, “STFU! That’s my answer, I know it’s dumb, but I’m sticking with it. Leave me alone”
- Apparently, WH has launched this new Talking Point. John Kerry is reportedly saying something similar.
- BHO has never taken credit for smuggling weapons to Mexican drug cartels, or for funding terrorists in the Middle East, or for Benghazi, or for Ukraine’s loss of the Crimea.
- Ditto for getting our access to the international space station denied.
- Obama’s quiet diplomacy has prevented civil war in Antarctica.
- He has successfully bowed to more world leaders than any other president….other than that…I got nothing.
- He’s sort of like Hitler, who clearly didn’t give himself enough credit for uniting the world.
- A flipped quarter would make for a better leader than the current loser we have now!
- Even the lapdog media is realizing he doesn’t do anything. This can’t be good for him.
- “This can’t be good for him.” And we care why?
This is not Ms. Psaki’s first time at bat for the Obama Tee-Ball Team.
That Jen Psaki is the OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON for our State Department makes me want to hide my passport.