Touré is also a 9-11 Truther. Big surprise. Not.
Some of the (non-scatalogical) tweets responses:
- What are the chances that MSNBC would hire a guy who hates white people and Jews? (Hint: 100%)
- The fact that @Toure can say something that stupid and offensive (and still be paid to give his opinion after) is called liberal privilege.
- @Toure Just wondering if you tweeted this from first class.
- So with @TheRevAl & @Toure, @msnbc is basically the anti-Semite network.
- Just when you think Touré can’t get any more condescending and despicable, he finds a way to outdo himself.
- There was a time when you had to turn over rocks to find this kind of ugly lunacy. Now it’s on your TV.
- To my dear Jewish-American fellow citizens… when are you going to realize the Left hates you?
- Black privilege: “Getting a pass on all racist, anti-Semitic, hateful, bigoted comments because of, well, by golly, because of . . . . drum roll, please . . . SLAVERY!”
- In his case, it’s more like “Get paid to make racist, anti-Semitic …. “