I am not making this up. Democrats cooked up this bumper sticker idea and posted it on Twitter to get votes. What does “LIKE A BOSS” even mean? Plus, I thought we were supposed to #BanBossy … or something.
Well deserved Twitter mockery ensued:
- Ooo, look – we desperately want to look cool and hip!
- A REAL boss gives credit and takes responsibility. Obama takes credit and shifts blame.
- Given how Dems run away from him it should be “like an albatross”
- A REAL boss works longer hours and takes fewer vacations. Obama does the opposite.
- They misspelled DOLT.
- A REAL boss does not find out what is happening under his watch by reading headlines.
- They left off LIES.
- A REAL boss who ran the business into the ground would’ve been fired by the stock holders.
- More “Like A Cult” than #LikeABoss.
- A REAL boss says, “The buck stops here.” Obama says, “It’s Bush’s fault.”
- He’s the kind of boss whose rich daddy pays him to stay out of the office.
- He is not a REAL boss, but he pretends he is when he’s on TV.
Photoshoppers got in on the fun as well: