Click on graphic to embiggen for easier reading of teensy text. Please note: My intention in pointing this out is not to say the apparitions at Fatima were Satanic in origin. Far from it. I believe Mary is an integral part of salvation history and that the 20th century apparitions are part of God’s strengthening of His people during the century God granted Satan extra power to try to destroy the church. See https://polination.wordpress.com/2014/03/21/a-century-of-trial/.
SPRING: Centennial of first angel apparition to three children in Fatima.
- March 20, 2016 Palm Sunday (Orth April 24, 2016 CE)
- March 24-25, 2016 Purim (Adar II 14-15, 5776 HY)
- March 24-25, 2016 Holy Thursday – Good Friday
- March 27, 2016 Easter (Orth May 1, 2016 CE)
- April 23-29, 2016 Passover (Nisan 15-21, 5776 HY)
SUMMER: Centennial of second angel apparition to three children in Fatima.
- May 15, 2016 Pentecost (Orth June 19, 2016 CE)
- June 12, 2016 Shavu’ot (Sivan 6, 5776 HY)
- July 24, 2016 17th of Tammuz (Tammuz 18, 5776 HY)*
- August 14, 2016 Tish’a B’Av (Av 9, 5776 HY)**
- August 15, 2016 Assumption of Mary (Roman, Orthodox)
AUTUMN: Centennial of third angel apparition to three children in Fatima.***
- September 8, 2016 Mary’s birthday
- September 14, 2016 Feast of the Holy Cross
*Tammuz 17 is a Jewish fast day commemorating the breach of the walls of Jerusalem before the destruction of the Second Temple. In 5776, it lands on Sabbath, so the fast is the following day. In 5776, it lands on Sabbath, so the fast is the following day.
**Tish’a B’Av is a Jewish fast day commemorating the destruction of the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem and the subsequent exile of the Jews from the Land of Israel.
***The angel apparitions aren’t dated, but the spring and summer ones clearly fell within the “616” overlap in both 1916 and 2016. The autumn one is less secure, since Rosh Hashanah 5677 was September 28, 1916 and Rosh Hashanah 5777 will be October 3, 2017. However, an article at EWTN says that when Mary appeared for the first time on May 13, 1917, “almost eight months had passed since the last apparition of the Angel.” That puts the autumn angel apparition a little later than, but near September 13, 1916, two full weeks before the end of 5676 HY.
- Hebrew-Roman calendar @ http://www.cgsf.org/dbeattie/calendar/?hebrew=5776
- About Fatima angel apparitions @ http://www.portugal.com/fatima/apparitions
- About last apparition date @ https://www.ewtn.com/fatima/apparitions/BVM.htm
- Jewish holidays are at Hebrew-Roman calendar down at the bottom.
- Christian holidays @ http://www.interfaithcalendar.org/2016.htm