WORTH WATCHING!! Fox news story video (includes Charles Krauthammer’s take) embedded @
When did this all start?
- March 31, 2010: At 12:30 pm, National Treasury Employees Union President Colleen Kelly logged into the White House for a personal appointment with President Obama. The NTEU is the 150,000 union that Obama gave enormous discretion over the activities of the IRS, right down to deciding who is allowed a Blackberry. The union’s PAC endorsed President Obama in both 2008 and 2012, and gave hundreds of thousands of dollars in the 2010 and 2012 election cycles to anti-Tea Party candidates.
- April 1, 2010: EOT manager, Steve Grodnitzky, initiated Sensitive Case Reports (SCR) for Tea Party cases. The EOT manager answered directly to the EO division’s director … Lois Lerner.
Who is Lois Lerner?
- Described as “apolitical” in mainstream press coverage of the IRS scandal, Lois’ husband’s law firm hosted a voter registration organizing event for the Obama presidential campaign, praised President Obama’s policy work, and had one of its partners appointed by Obama to a key ambassadorship.
- Last month, Judicial Watch obtained documents that proved Lerner and officials at DOJ had discussed how they could arrange to have conservative political activists thrown in jail.
- On June 26, 2011, Lerner personally approved Malik Obama’s tax-exempt request, just one month after he applied on behalf of his shady charity. Lerner simultaneously approved Obama’s half-brother for retroactive tax exempt status to cover the 27 months prior during which he had been soliciting donations illegally.