It sounds like the beginning of a joke, but (unlike my graphic, which I’m pretty sure is a photoshop), this really happened. The Muslim barber refused, as his religion required. So naturally the lesbian has taken it to court, cuz when you’re a libtard, that’s how you handle all your butthurts. Normal people just go find another barbershop. Do libtard lawyer advertise this? “Did someone make you feel bad? Sue the bastard!”
How do courts decide which protected group gets protected? According to Ezra Levant of the Toronto Sun, it’s like poker.
- A white, Christian male has the lowest hand — it’s like he’s got just one high card, maybe an ace. So almost everyone trumps him.
- A white woman is just a bit higher — like a pair of twos. Enough to beat a white man, but not much more.
- A gay man is like having two pairs in poker.
- A gay woman — a lesbian like McGregor — is like having three of a kind.
- A black lesbian is a full house — pretty tough to beat.
- Unless she’s also in a wheelchair, which means she’s pretty much a straight flush.
- The only person who could trump that would be a royal flush. If the late Sammy Davis Jr. — who was black, Jewish and half-blind — were to convert to Islam and discover he was 1/64th Aboriginal.
So who has a better hand … the lesbian who wants a boy cut from a Muslim barber or the Muslim whose religion says he can’t touch any woman but his wife?
That’s a toughie. A similar question of tolerance for one protected group over another arose during the murder trial of George Zimmerman, when the prosecution’s star witness Rachel Jeantel intimated under cross-examination that Trayvon Martin was anti-gay. Do you recall any marches by the Lambda Society or GLAAD denouncing blacks for their Stone Age view of homosexuality? Nah. Instead, liberals buried their heads in the sand, waiting till the news cycle moved on to other headlines.
Read the rest @