Posted by Pistol Pete
This is also my anniversary. I won’t say how long DW and I have been married, but Moses was my best man and I borrowed ten bucks from Jesus for the license.
Added by CtH:
For today,I thought I’d equate liberals with the seven deadly sins.
(an original thought….who knew?)
1. Pride: equate with arrogance. The attitude that they’re morally and intellectually superior and have the right to tell us what we must do because it’s for our own good.
2. Envy: the very essence of income inequality. Wanting what other people have worked for without any sacrifice on your part.
3. Gluttony: There are almost 100 million on food stamps. So why are so many welfare parasites so fat??
4. Lust: The incestuous relationship between liberal politicians and media hacks are well documented. All I can say is: Bill Clinton. I rest my case.
5. Anger: It’s their principle tactic and the only way they can keep the ignorant motivated to get off their lazy behinds and vote for the party that’s kept them down for 50 years. An unhappiness that comes from no relationship with God and no capacity for compassion. From 2009 to 2011 they ran the entire government and were still unhappy.
6. Greed: Those who spend other peoples’ hard-earned money freely,will not part with their own. Democrats give almost nothing to charity of their own volition.
7. Sloth: Liberals have created a culture which has seen generations of families living entirely on the government dole with no desire whatever to do anything for themselves. They have willingly traded their self-respect and dignity for a paltry existence thanks to other peoples’ labor.
Rats leaving a sinking ship. In this photo of Bozo signing Deathcare,seven of the liberls pictured have retired: Tom Harkin,Chris Dodd,John Dingell,Patches Kennedy,George Miller,Henry ‘the schnoz’ Waxman and Max Baucus,who was rewarded with an ambassadorship to China.
Just like a liberal who is pretty damn brave when everything is going their way,but when they are facing defeat they show their heels.