“Well, thanks to the Affordable Care Act, young people can stay on their parents’ insurance until they are 26,” said the first lady of the United States. “But once they hit 26 — they’re on their own. And a lot young people think they’re invincible. But the truth is, young people are knuckleheads. They’re the ones who are cooking for the first time and slice their finger open, they’re dancing on the bar stool.”
Thought one: The majority of the knucklehead vote (18-29) went to Barack Obama in both 2008 and 2012.
Thought two: People don’t like being called names. This guy for instance.
added by Pete:
TOTAL NUMBER OF LATE NIGHT APPEARANCES BY THE PREVIOUS 5 FIRST LADIES=1
TOTAL NUMBER BY QUEEN MOCHIFA,THE GHETTO TRASH WITH CASH=17
TRY TO IMAGINE LAURA BUSH GOING ON NATIONAL TV DANCING WITH TWO UNFUNNY COMEDIANS IN DRAG AND HAVING THE UNWASHED THINK ITS SO COOL.
Didn’t mean to step on your post…it was just something that needed saying.
CtH: SOOOOO not a problem, Pete! I am relieved to see you again. 🙂
This is a FANTASTIC video. Please watch it. Please. Please. Please. Sit down in a quiet room with a prayerful spirit and watch it ALL. You will be moved, uplifted, informed and amused. Really.
- “It’s the glory that glues us together, not the doctrine.”
- “We are saved by grace through faith to good works.”
Pope Francis and Bishop Tony Palmer — Message at KCM [46:56]
N.b., there are YouTube stand-alones of the 7 minute greeting by Pope Francis. This is included in the long video towards the end, where it was played originally at the KCM conference after Bishop Palmer spoke. If you watch just the pope’s part, you miss a LOT. Bishop Palmer’s talk is just too good to miss and it makes the pope’s part very much more meaningful.
Evangelical leaders praying for and blessing Pope Francis? “Heaven is thrilled over this!” And my eyes are leaking.
Two inspiring stories from American Winter Olympic Gold Champions
Youth Pastor Wins Olympic Gold – David Wise is a 23-year-old husband, father and youth pastor who met his wife at church camp and believes God is more important than skiing. He won the Gold at Sochi.
An Olympic Champion’s Amazing Conversion – Kelly Clark was an 18-year-old Gold winner at the Salt Lake Olympics, but after reaching the pinnacle of success, she felt empty. She tells the story of how she found the One who fills her with meaning, purpose and everlasting love.
Remember when Piers Morgan went all Neener Neener on Duck Dynasty because it’s Season 5 opening ratings weren’t as high as it’s Season 4 RECORD BREAKING opening ratings? If not, see https://polination.wordpress.com/2014/01/25/the-stupid-it-burns/.
Forgive me, please, for going all Neener Neener back at his pompous limey ass but the man’s constant sneering at our Second Amendment has gotten on my last nerve.
On February 7, 2014, Morgan scored his lowest ever total* viewership when 235,000 tuned in.
On February 18, 2014, Morgan scored his second lowest ever demo* viewership when 50,000 tuned in.
Back when Megyn Kelly started doing her news talk show in the same cable time slot over at Fox News, Piers honked out a big “Bring it on” at her.
On February 18, 2014, Kelly had 2,068,000 total and 354,000 demo viewers.
- .@piersmorgan Just saw your latest ratings. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
- I guess he was right when he said bigotry doesn’t sell.
- Some YouTubers have higher viewership
- I find it amusing that Piers has consistently been hammered twice over by FOX’s ‘Red Eye’, 3am viewership.
- Ginsu knife advertisements have more viewers.
- I have a Ginsu Knife set which I love. They are very sharp and work well. All things I can’t say about Piers Morgan.
- Perhaps the #British would take him back so he could bore them to death?
- NOBODY in the UK wants him back – we threw street parties when he left!
- Go back to London, Piers
- That village in the UK made a pre-emptive phone call just to let us know they DO NOT want their idiot back.
Still … there is actually another TV personality who is even WORSE than Piers Morgan. And here’s Megyn Kelly to give him some well-deserved raspberries.
Megyn Kelly on Al Gore’s Failed ‘Current TV’ Sold to Al Jazeera – 1/3/13
*Demo viewers are adults 25-54 years old. Total viewers is all age groups combined. Ads pay for television and ad buyers are primarily interested in Demo viewers, because they are the people who do the most spending in this country.
What … was it a slow sports day or something?
When a pro basketball player announced he prefers men, Barack Obama picked up the phone right away to express his personal support for the guy’s “bravery.”
But when people take to the freezing wintry streets of Kiev because their government has gone all jackboot on them and then STAY there in the bitter cold, week after week after week, despite the government’s brutality, Barack Obama doesn’t say a thing for THREE MONTHS.
Then, when he (or someone?) finally decides, Hey, people are noticing we aren’t saying anything about this, it isn’t Obama himself who gets up to speak. It’s his lackey Press Secretary. And the most important thing he’s got to say is, Wow, those IMAGES of guys with automatic weapons sure are disturbing.
The only way I can express how I feel about this administration is by using a revolting word for a disgusting act I learned about by accident the other day playing SCRABBLE. But since I truly wish I could’ve NEVER KNOWN the word or the act even EXISTED, I’m not going to go there. You’re welcome.
Kiev Protest Timeline
- Nov. 21, 2013: When Ukraine President Yanukovych’s government announces it is abandoning the European Union in favor of closer ties with Russia, protesters take to the streets.
- Nov. 30, 2013: Police brutally attack a group of protesters. Images galvanize public support for the demonstrations.
- Dec. 1, 2013: 300,000 protesters congregate in Kiev and seize City Hall.
- Jan. 22, 2014: Harsh new anti-protest laws set off violence. Three protesters die during confrontations with police
- Jan. 28, 2014: Ukraine’s Prime Minister resigns and the parliament repeals the new anti-protest laws.
- Feb. 16, 2014: Protesters give back Kiev City Hall in exchange for the release of all 234 jailed protesters.
- Feb. 18, 2014: When parliament stalls on taking up a promised constitutional reform to limit presidential powers, protesters attack police lines and set fires. Riot police respond by trying to push protesters off Independence Square. At least 26 (including 10 police) are killed.
- Feb. 20, 2014: Hours after a truce is announced, fierce clashes erupt again between protesters and police, with numerous casualties.
Filed under Prayer, Ukraine