Remember what we learned in school about how no one cared what the Nazis were doing in Germany, because it was “just the Jews”? America is on the brink.
“The ongoing persecution of Republicans and Conservatives mirrors the attacks by the Fascists of Europe on their opponents in the 1930s. … Dinesh D’Souza is the latest target.” -Pamela Gellar
Humans are the summit of creation, because God created us in His image with understanding and free will.
We can decide for or against love.
God called animals into being out of love; therefore, our choice to love God must include a choice to love animals.
God decreed that we may use animals and eat them, but that we must never exploit, torture or keep them in inhumane conditions.
Tweeters had a few choice words for Piers:
- “Duck Dynasty ratings tanking” says the ratings juggernaut!!
- Friendly advice for @piersmorgan: Don’t talk about other show’s ratings when more people watch Saved by the Bell reruns than your own.
- “Bigotry doesn’t sell” … I guess you would know better than anyone.
- Ducks 6 mill more than you? Guess dirt-bagginess REALLY doesn’t sell.
- As usual, Morgan is omitting one basic fact. The ratings are essentially where they were at the tail end of last season, before the controversy.
The re-education camps are right around the corner.
Nominated for best original song, as performed by quadriplegic Joni Eareckson Tada.
I’m especially excited about this, because I have been following Joni’s career since her first book came out. I remember my kids had a Joni tape when they were little and one of the songs was, “Wheels, I’ve got wheels, and they take me where I want to go.”
Her organization http://www.joniandfriends.org/ helped us out when we were at risk of losing the kids to foster care simply because my husband’s full time job didn’t earn enough to pay for all our expenses with full time day care. It wasn’t a huge amount of money, but it came at a critical time as we waited for our day care provider to get through the state approval process so the state would pay her.
Looking at the trailer, I’m astonished anyone in Hollyweird tagged this film for applause, rather than derision.