Conservatives, in a nod to intelligence and good journalism, suggest this may be the stupidest headline and premise of a story ever and ponder, if the Pope is still Catholic, is it too late for TIME to rescind that Man of the Year thing.
- So the Pope is STILL Catholic. Thanks @Reuters.
- Wow, the Church is Pro-Life. Who would’ve thunk?
- Wow, I haven’t been this surprised since Obamacare imploded on the launchpad.
- The stupid is strong with the lamestream media.
- These liberal reporters actually think there’s a debate going on within the Church about abortion.
- Reuters, in nod to liberals, calls itself “news.”
- In nod to conservatives? How about “In nod to God’s teachings”?
- Is Reuters stupid? I don’t know. Is the Pope Catholic?
- Pope, in nod to conservatives, says Sunday Mass still “pretty much a requirement, guys, for real, don’t skip it.”
- The Pope was holding a bible during his statement, but @reuters incorrectly described it as an AR-15 shotgun.
- Pope, in nod to conservatives, believes in God.
- Wait till @Reuters finds out the Pope thinks Jesus was divine. It’s. About. To Get. Real.