December 2013 saw 74,000 new jobs added to the American economy.
- Economists had expected December 2013 would produce a minimum of 120,000 new jobs.
- American businesses need to add 200,000 new jobs each month just to keep pace with population growth.
How did Democrat leaders respond to news of yet another increase in the number of unemployed Americans?
At 8:00 a.m. on January 10, 2014, the White House crowed about how many jobs had been created on their watch.
Three minutes later, Senate Democrat leader Harry Reid shook his finger at Republicans for stalling on extending unemployment benefits.
Do these people talk to each other?
So how is it … if the economy produced way fewer jobs than needed just to keep unemployment even, the “Unemployment Rate” number somehow dropped from 7.0% to 6.7%?
Simple. The “Unemployment Rate” is a phony statistic that totally ignores those who have given up hope.
Any media report crowing about Obama’s economic recovery is lying to cover his Democrat butt.
- WH tweet @ https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/421672788219265024/photo/1
- Reid tweet @ https://twitter.com/SenatorReid/status/421673734957981696
- Unemployment graph @ https://twitter.com/freddoso/status/421668831916875776/photo/1