Posted by Pistol Pete
OK–anybody write a check the last two days and date it 2013? Bueller? Bueller?
I’m still having to check to see what day of the week it is. We’re buried in snow around here,the city and county are doing an abominable job plowing and it’s supposed to be below zero for the next few days. We’ll get through it,though. We always do.
More than 5 million people who had policies they liked have had those policies canceled for failure to meet Obamacare’s new regulations.
2.1 million have applied for Obamacare. Only half of enrollees had made their first months payment. The rest have until Jan. 10 to pay premiums for coverage retroactive to Jan. 1.
Insurers say they are receiving thousands of erroneous sign-up applications from the government; some people who thought they had enrolled for coverage have not received confirmation.
During the reportedly dreadful New Year’s Eve coverage on NBC, the potato-heads on the couch decided to double down on stupid and discuss the SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet.
Natasha Leggero (who? … google “actress and comedian” … oh) was the worst, with this “joke” about toothless Pearl Harbor survivors gumming their food. A close runner up was the jerk on the left who thought this was so HIGH-larious, he fell off the couch laughing.
Natasha Leggero Mocks Pearl Harbor Veterans VIDEO with Carson Daly on New Years Eve [:53]
Tweeters said Natasha also discussed her bikini wax.
According to a recent CNN/ORC national poll, support for Obamacare has declined over the past few months to only 35%, with 62% now opposing the law.
So naturally, Sebelius crowed about fake enrollments while the White House griped about SCOTUS taking sides with Catholic nuns over the HHS Mandate that would force them to add birth control and abortifacient coverage to their insurance policies.
Tweet responses to Sebelius:
- “Newly” insured. As in, never had insurance before, or renewed or replaced my expiring policy?
- Results, over 3 million people that use to have insurance but don’t now.
- Millions minus one. Thanks to ACA, I can’t afford the new insurance.
- I get my health insurance through my employer GROUP plan. I was told my rates would go DOWN $2500. They went UP 30%. Thanks.
- Today there are millions with higher premiums, higher deductibles and a higher rate of stress as they try to decide: insurance, or groceries and clothes for the kids?
Looking for some resolution ideas? Mine is 7. I really need to work on 7.
1) Listen without interrupting. – Proverbs 18
2) Speak without accusing. – James 1:19
3) Give without sparing. – Proverbs 21:26
4) Pray without ceasing. – Colossians 1:9
5) Answer without arguing. – Proverbs 17:1
6) Share without pretending. – Ephesians 4:15
7) Enjoy without complaint. – Philippians 2:14
8) Trust without wavering. – 1 Corinthians 13:7
9) Forgive without punishing. – Colossians 3:13
10) Promise without forgetting. – Proverbs 13:12
I read over at Twitchy that the MSM has slid so far into the cesspool of Progressive Morality that it is no longer safe to let your kids watch the ball drop. Apparently, NBC was so busy with their filth, they forgot to show the ball dropping! Unbelievable.
The tweet that scored the highest upticks was “a nation of moral depravity that will soon get the full wrath of Gods Justice upon it!” You got that right. My big wish for 2014 is that we’ll get Raptured BEFORE the Progs pull the debt trigger.