The Washington Examiner did a survey and found a majority of doctors and hospitals are refusing Obamacare:
- San Diego and Sacramento, CA: 65% to 70%
- Las Vegas, NV: The majority
- Roanoke, VA: 70%
- Lynchburg, VA: 100% of doctors and all 3 hospitals
Insurance providers are also saying Hell No.
- United Healthcare, Aetna, Cigna and Coventry are not participating.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield is in, but is excluding many doctors and elite hospitals.
Obamacare policy holders will not be welcome at:
- Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai
- New York’s Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital, Naples, FL
In Georgia, Humana exchange patients will have a big fat choice of ONE hospital …. in the entire state!