Obama apologists are claiming that “nothing” in Obamacare forces people out of their health plans.
But that’s a lie based on a technicality.
Obamacare and its numerous added-on regulations were deliberately written in a way that would force individual-market plans to sacrifice their grandfather status.
To whit, they HAD to offer the same coverage as before, while simultaneously adding dependents under 26 for free, eliminating lifetime-spending caps, and accepting all applicants regardless of preexisting conditions.
Read the whole of “How the Obama Administration Made Sure People Couldn’t Keep Their Plans” By Patrick Brennan – October 29, 2013
It’s not just patients who hate Obamacare. A poll of 409 New York physicians in the New York State Medical Society found a lot of doctors are afraid to participate, because they don’t know what they’re going to get paid.
- 44% of those surveyed said they have no intention of participating in the nation’s new health-care plan.
- 33% said they are not sure whether or not they will become ObamaCare providers.
- 23% are taking patients who signed up through health exchanges. Of these,
- 75% said they were forced to because of existing contractual obligations with an insurer or medical provider;
- 25% (about 23 actual doctors) “affirmatively” chose to sign up for the exchanges.
77% of those surveyed said they have not received an Obamacare fee schedule.
Comments volunteered by doctors surveyed:
- Obama Care wants to start right away, but who see all these new patients???? Not me.
- I plan to retire if this disaster is implemented. This is a train wreck.
- I refuse to participate in the exchange plans! I am completely opposed to this new law.
- The solution is simple: Just say no.
- I am seriously considering opting out of all insurance plans including Medicare.
- OBAMACARE is a disaster. I have already seen denial of medication, denial of referrals.
- Any doctor who accepts the exchange is just a bad businessman/woman. Pay is terrible.
- Can’t imagine any doctors would be willing to work for so little money? All doctors should boycott.
- I get screwed from insurance companies already. I refuse to get screwed any longer.
- This is a joke. We are flying blind.
Filed under Obamacare, Polls
Sep 26, 2013 – Cavuto: Mr. President, we at Fox News are not the problem [2:55]
Oct 28, 2013 – Benghazi is a textbook lesson in bias [5:10]
Video embedded @ http://therightscoop.com/gutfeld-benghazi-is-textbook-lesson-on-instruments-of-bias/
Why hasn’t Boehner created a committee to investigate? Hmmm … let me think. Could it be the same reason he bends over EVERY time the Democrats have anything important happening? My best guess is Boehner has some serious dirt in his past and Democrats own the evidence.
H/t Pistol Pete and Integrity First
Sebelius: “I don’t know” if we can identify which policies cover abortion
Unbelievable this woman considers herself a Catholic.
Fast Times at Ridgemont High: Truancy and “I don’t know” [2:59]
Conservatives feel a lot like Mr. Hand.
Posted by Pistol Pete
As I began putting today’s post together,the white-haired fraud was testifying before a congressional committee.The democrats were all blowing her kisses and the republicans were trying to elicit straight answers,which is akin to getting blood from a stone when dealing with an entire party of inveterate liars.I just wish the GOP had a fraction of the killer instinct the dems display at every occaision instead of apologizing for inconveniencing this den of thieves.
At least we’ll have a little fun here tomorrow.
WHILE POPE FRANCIS WAS ADDRESSING THE CROWD AT ST. PETER’S SUNDAY,A LITTLE BOY APPEARED AND STOOD NEXT TO HIS EMINENCE AND AT ONE POINT,HUGGED HIS LEG.
The first thing I thought about was reading how the children would press forward while Jesus was teaching His followers.The parents tried to stop them,but Christ said:”suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not,for such is the Kingdom of Heaven.”
Obama on Sandy Anniversary: “We Take Care of Our Own… We Leave No One Behind”
There are some who are unavailable for comment.
Added by CtH: