October 21, 2013: Sean Hannity called the Obamacare call center and spoke to the operator for nearly 10 minutes about Obamacare, what her thoughts of it are and what kind of response she has received so far. The operator was very friendly and had no problem answering all of Hannity’s questions.
- HANNITY: They’re really telling you to tell us to check back in on the website in off-hours. Does that mean that I should go on at like three in the morning?
- OPERATOR: It was saying early in the morning and late at night, but some people say they do that and still can’t get in.
- HANNITY: So people are reporting to you the real deal?
- OPERATOR: Yes sir, they are.
- HANNITY: Have you ever got anybody that really likes it yet?
- OPERATOR: Umm, no, not really.
- [Hannity laughs]
October 24, 2013: Sean Hannity revealed that Erling Davis, the Obamacare operator he called Monday, has been fired! Hannity had Davis on his show today and revealed he is giving Erling a year’s salary of $26,000 and will help her find a new job.
The 15 minute Hannity clip is embedded @ http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/10/24/obamacare_operator_fired_after_taking_call_from_hannity_hannity_to_give_her_a_years_salary.html