Well, Obama and Co. wouldn’t admit what the numbers were … but somebody LEAKED it anyway.
Tweeters had a few cogent points to make:
- @DLoesch has 3 times more twitter followers than #Obamacare has people signed up.
- 51,000? The Jacksonville Jaguars sell more tickets per week than that.
- Only a mere 6,949,000 to go to keep the program afloat
- So Obamacare has 51k “applicants”? How many have actually sent in a check?
- Our 4th estate … what a joke. This story broke in the United Kingdom! Sheesh.
- I would be willing to bet that the majority of those 51,000 sign ups are people with preexisting conditions and not the young and healthy needed to sustain the program.
- So Dems spent $600 Million to set up websites that don’t work to sell a product nobody wants.
- Even HHS Sec Sebelius hosting an event personally didn’t net a single sign up!
- A lady who went to the Sebelius event was not able to access the site, even with the help of a certified application counselor.
- What a #ClownShow this administration is
The leaking part should definitely be a sign to all of us that there is no way on earth that any personal data the Zero Care system collects will ever be secure or private … which is why you will never catch me going to an exchange site and setting up an account.
If Republicans blink on this shutdown thing and fail to crash O’care, I’ll be shopping for health care on the black market where providers keep no records and work for barter. Hopefully, I would find someone who lurves organic chunky apple sauce, cuz my tree was bountiful this year and my apple smash is sooooo delish you wouldn’t believe. Nothing but chopped apples, steamed and smashed.