Posted by Pistol Pete
A lot of different things today;I kept bookmarking links until it became impossible to sort through them to cull some really good stuff for you.In the hours I spend scouring the web I come across pictures that I capture and add my own captions for them.I should wait for the Funhouse tomorrow,but hope you get a kick out of some of these.
THE FECKLESS FOURSOME STAND FOR A PHOTO-OP HONORING THE VICTIMS OF 9/11.THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THEY’D RATHER BE SOMEPLACE ELSE.BARRY AND MOOCH ARE KEEPING THEIR TESTICLES WARM,PLUGS IS TRYING TO REMEMBER WHERE HE LEFT HIS.DR. JILL WONDERS IF THE MONEY AND POWER ARE WORTH IT.WHAT YOU SEE ON THE RIGHT IS REAL GRIEF,WHAT YOU SEE ON THE LEFT IS APATHY AND BOREDOM.
Dammit,Mr. President,this is a fox trot… YOU’RE supposed to lead. I…I can’t. I’ve never done it before. I only want the fun stuff. Maybe Putin can take my place.
OK,KIDDIES,HERE’S A QUIZ:
a. Nancy Pelosi without her makeup
b. What lives in Hillary’s panties
c. Al Sharpton’s mama
NOW,JOHN… WE ONLY NEED ONE OF YOU TO SERVE COCKTAILS AT OUR PARTY. YOU KEPT CRYING IN THE MARTINIS LAST TIME. MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME. WASSERMAN-SCHULTZ THINKS CANTOR IS A CUTIE.
I ENDED UP COMMENTING ON ALMOST EVERY LINK. HOPE YOU ENJOY. IF NOT,YOU’RE NOT GETTIN’ YOUR MONEY BACK!
2012-2013: I thought it might be interesting to interleave key points in these two story lines.
- SYRIA July 23, 2012: Syria admits to possessing a stockpile of chemical weapons.
- SYRIA July 23, 2012: Obama says that the Assad regime will be “held accountable” if it uses chemical weapons.
- SYRIA Aug. 11, 2012: SecState Clinton says the use of chemical weapons is “a red line for the world.”
- SYRIA Aug. 20, 2012: Obama says the use or movement of chemical weapons by the Assad regime would be “a red line.”
- LIBYA Sept. 11, 2011: Obama refuses military rescue to Benghazi, Libya, embassy; 4 Americans among those murdered.
- LIBYA Sept. 12 ff, 2011: Obama et al. insist Benghazi was not a “terrorist attack” but a “spontaneous demonstration” against an offensive-to-Muslims YouTube video that “got out of hand.”
- LIBYA Sept. 20, 2012: Obama repeats video line on the same day his own PR guy says it was obviously a terrorist attack.
- SYRIA Dec. 3, 2012: Obama says if Assad uses CWs, “There will be consequences, and you will be held accountable.” SecState Clinton says the U.S. is “planning to take action” if Assad’s regime uses CWs.
- LIBYA Dec. 18, 2012: Benghazi report by independent panel blames “systemic” failures in leadership that led to “grossly” inadequate security at Benghazi.
- LIBYA Dec. 20, 2012: The State Department “disciplines” four officials in the department by giving them all extended paid vacations.
- LIBYA Jan. 23, 2013: Congress questions SecState Clinton about Benghazi. Clinton shrieks, “What difference does it make?”
- SYRIA March 19, 2013: Reports out of Syria say CWs killed more than two dozen in a town near Aleppo. Assad says the rebels did it; the rebels say Assad did it.
- SYRIA March 20, 2013: Obama says they’ll look into it, but he’s sure it was Assad’s fault.
- SYRIA April 25, 2013: The White House says that the intelligence community assesses “with varying degrees of confidence” that Assad did it. Obama tells Congress he wants money to arm Syrian rebels.
- LIBYA May 2013: Testimony and evidence emerge showing the Benghazi consulate reported at the beginning that they were under assault by terrorists and that they had repeatedly asked for and not only been denied extra security, but had security removed in the weeks prior to the attack. The memos were signed by SecState Clinton.
- LIBYA July 31, 2013: The White House says the controversy over Benghazi is a “phony” scandal.
- LIBYA Aug. 2013: Evidence emerges that the CIA had a facility in Benghazi from which it was illegally arming militants, that hundreds of SAMs were stolen by terrorists during the attack and that the CIA had been threatening its own people ever since to keep it all quiet.
- LIBYA Aug. 20, 2013: SecState Kerry clears and reinstates four State Dept officials who had been on “administrative leave” (read: paid vacation) for nine months.
- SYRIA Aug. 21, 2013: Reports come out of Syria that a chemical attack took place, killing as many 1,400 people. Assad says the rebels did it; the rebels say Assad did it.
- SYRIA Aug. 31, 2013: Obama backs off from his announced intention to unilaterally order a military strike against Assad, says he’ll ask Congress for permission, even though he is really sure he doesn’t need it.
- LIBYA Sept. 10, 2013: SecState Kerry tells Congress he will not make Benghazi survivors available for questioning.
- LIBYA: Sept. 11, 2013: WH observes one minute of silence for 9/11/01 victims. WH does not mention previous 525,949 minutes of lies and evasion re 9/11/12 victims.
- SYRIA Sept 12, 2013
- Assad accepts a Russian proposal to give up all its chemical weapons.
- Assad and Putin reiterate the CW attacks were done by rebels to give Obama an excuse to give them military support.
- Obama asks Congress to delay votes on authorizing military strikes against Assad.
- Syrian rebels claim Assad used CWs again. They post a video of three guys coughing as “proof.”
Filed under Barack Obama, Bashar Assad, Benghazi, Chris Stevens, George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Jay Carney, John Kerry, Libya, Media Bias, Syria, U.S. Congress, Vladimir Putin
- Sept. 7, 2013: Pope Francis leads a global day of prayer and fasting for peace.
- Sept. 10, 2013: Syria accepts a Russian proposal to give up all its chemical weapons and Obama asks Congress to delay votes on authorizing military strikes.
The Blessed Virgin Mary told us at Medjugorje:
“Through fasting and prayer, one can stop wars.”
July 21, 1982
Let’s not forget.
To date, there are at least 67 court cases challenging the HHS Mandate. Of those cases, 37 involve FOR-PROFIT businesses.
The HHS Mandate requires nearly all employers to provide insurance coverage for life-ending drugs and devices, regardless of the employers’ consciences or religious beliefs.
There have been rulings touching on the merits in 32 of those 37 FOR-PROFIT cases.
Rulings are 26 to 6 in favor of Freedom of Conscience.