posted by Pistol Pete
Today is the NYC mayoral primary.
Its also recall day for two gun-grabbing dems in Colorado.
Foremost,Putin and Assad jump on Kerry’s idiotic statement to allow Bashir to agree to hand over chemical weapons to the UN.
This shows Obumbler to be an ineffective,incompetent,dithering fool.Barry doesn’t care….he needn’t face rejection in the Senate and House and he’ll be given full credit for his amazing “diplomacy” by his boot-licking sycophants.Hopefully this is not over.
HAVING ‘FLEXIBILITY’ SAVED MY BUTT!ITS GREAT TO BE ME.
- 63% oppose airstrikes in Syria
- 28% support airstrikes in Syria
- 9% are undecided
Over the past week, opposition has increased 15% while support has remained steady, clearly indicating the increased opposition came from previously undecideds.
Those with strong opinions oppose Obama almost 3:1.
- 45% strongly oppose airstrikes in Syria.
- 16% strongly support airstrikes in Syria.
Denis McDonough Evidence Against Assad Not ‘Irrefutable’ [1:28]
Sunday, Sept 8, 2013: CNN’s Candy Crowley challenged White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough to clarify the strength of the Obama administration’s evidence that Bashar al-Assad used chemical weapons against Syrian citizens.
Well, yeah. That’s kind of important, seeing as “crossing the red line by using WMDs” is Obama’s SOLE reason for a U.S. military assault against the Assad regime.
- Crowley: “Does the intelligence show a direct link?”
- McDonough: “Do we have irrefutable, beyond-reasonable-doubt evidence? This is not a court of law. Intelligence does not work that way.”
- Crowley: “So, no, basically.”
Read McDonough’s reply again and make sure you grasp it fully.
- To send one person to prison, we need BEYOND-REASONABLE-DOUBT proof.
- To bomb the shit out of Syria, Obama’s WILD-ASS-GUESS should be enough.
And they said Bush was a Very Bad Man.