Seeing the Left’s new found appreciation for military action is somewhere between infuriating and hilarious. Kind of infurilarious.
CASE IN POINT: Sally Kohn supports military action in Syria cuz … Obama!
- Sudden hawk now that a (D) is President -> @sallykohn
- Kohn’s truth: I was against the war in Iraq because we had a Republican president.
- Hey @SallyKohn, did Saddam’s son’s rape rooms count as an atrocity? Asking for a friend.
- We won in Iraq. If it was about oil, then why am I paying so much for gas?
- Community of nations? Bush had 48 countries + a UNSC resolution + the US Congress. Obama has the French.
- What about the men, women & children Saddam gassed & buried in mass-graves? Do they count?
- Shorter @sallykohn: “Raining hellfire on a Middle Eastern country is ‘Robust Humanitarianism’ if Obama does it.”
After an hour of getting trash tweeted with her blatant hypocrisy, Kohn sent this out:
- What’s so blurry about “robust humanitarianism”?
- Sally Kohn’s hypocrisy is stunning. But not surprising.
- I would say that her hypocrisy is more expected than stunning.
Who is Sally Kohn?
Sally Kohn is a liberal political commentator, community organizer, and founder and chief education officer of the Movement Vision Lab, a grassroots think tank. Kohn is an unpaid contributor for the Fox News Channel, and writes for publications like Huffington Post, The Washington Post and USA Today. She and her partner, Sarah Hansen, have a 3 year old daughter.