If I had a dollar for every time liberals let their hypocrisy shine through, I could pay off the national debt.
SecState Kerry is making a great argument for the Bush invasion of Iraq. The Leftie Media is helping:
The New York Slime published op-ed – “Bomb Syria, Even if It Is Illegal” – August 27, 2013.
Politico‘s take is that we obviously have to go to war in Syria, cuz otherwise it might make Obama look bad.
Tweets on Syria by iowahawk:
- Global warming has apparently wiped out the Puff-Chested North American War Protester.
- So is getting congressional approval for war still a thing?
- Remember when Bush was called a “chicken hawk” because he had only served in the Air National Guard? Good times, good times.
Sen. Joe Biden: Iran & Impeachment [2:04]
December 14, 2007: Sen. Joe Biden threatens to initiate impeachment if President Bush acts militarily against Iran without congressional authorization.
Nielsen ratings: Week ending 8/25/13
- FoxNews 1,574,000 viewers
- MSNBC 509,000 viewers
- CNN 450,000 viewers
- AJAM 54,000 viewers <– first week on air
“AJAM’s (Al Jazeera America) launch ratings were pretty low by traditional cable news standards. … Some of the shows had so few viewers, Nielsen could not accurately calculate how many people actually watched.”
August 28, 2013: Via The New York Post
Mayoral candidate Anthony “so what if I’m a perv, this is New York!” Weiner is paying actors $15 an hour to pretend to be his campaign supporters at campaign events.
The actors are supposed to either act like supporters or else act skeptical, then ask questions and appear to be convinced to support him after he answers.
The comments on this story at Weasel Zippers are hysterical (and CRUDE).
- Has the weiner gone limp and they are propping it up?
- I believe the correct terminology for the gentleman’s condition is electile dysfunction.
- Funny … most guys buy their supporters in the men’s department of stores.
- Sooooo, many jockstrap jokes….
- How athletic are his supporters?
- I wonder if Weiner got a package deal…
- I bet he paid for it with seed money.
- His cheerleading squad, the Dangerettes.
- Their song:
- There once was a Congressman named Weiner,
- Who had a perverted demeanor.
- Forced from the Hill for acting like Bill,
- Now Congress is one weiner leaner.
- Moral: “If you tweet your meat, you’ll lose your seat.”
H/t Pistol Pete
Posted by Pistol Pete
My mission statement has always been to find things I think the visitors to our garden will find informative,offbeat or just plain funny.Few have the kind of time to devote to a blog like I do,but if you only have a few minutes,please check the link to Dr. Ben Carson’s piece in the Washington Times and the video of Andrea Tantaros’ stirring tribute to her just-passed special needs brother.My heartfelt thanks for stopping.
Today marks the 50th anniversary of MLK’s ‘I have a dream ‘ speech.
The president will give a moving and heartfelt speech about treating everyone equally and decrying the division between the races and vowing to work hard to make Dr. King’s dream a reality…..
Just kidding–he’ll read some horseshit somebody wrote on his telepropmter and go on with his campaign to destroy the country.
THAT VILE WINDBAG BOB BECKEL CALLED SOUTHERNERS A BUNCH OF ‘CRACKERS’ YESTERDAY
THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE GOING TO THE RALLY TODAY SWATHED IN ‘TRAYVON MARTIN LUTHER KING’ SHIRTS
How nice–put a dead thug on a plane with the foremost civil rights leader we’ve ever seen.
HEY,GRUNT…GOT ONE FOR YA
PRESIDENT-IN-WAITING HILLARY IS READY TO LEAD THE TROOPS INTO SYRIA AND KICK ASSAD’S ASS