Ted Cruz on Obamacare paperwork burden
Meeting the demands of Obamacare will ADD 190 million man hours worth of PAPERWORK every YEAR.
To get 190 million hours into perspective, consider the following:
- Total time to build the Empire State Building: 7 million man hours.
- Average productive time one person can work in a year: 2000 man hours.*
- Average time to build a small, 1,000 square foot house: 500 man hours.
- Average time to build a new car: 32 man hours.
*Actual man year hours world-wide range from a low of 1,389 hours (in the Netherlands) to a high of 2,316 hours (in South Korea).
Paperwork is a NON-productive labor cost that must be passed on to consumers or, in the case of Obamacare, passed on to taxpayers.
To understand this, consider a small medical office where, typically, the only income is generated by the doctor seeing patients.
- This one doctor must earn enough from these visits to pay for his own salary, plus rent, utilities, insurance and a minimum of two extra office staff (a nurse and a secretary) who, themselves, do not generate any income.
- Obamacare will force this doctor to hire additional staff to do all the extra paperwork.
- The income for that extra staff will have to be generated by the only productive member of the staff … the doctor.
- Meanwhile, Obamacare will enforce limits on how much a doctor can earn for each service.
- Net result: Obamacare will increase a doctor’s office costs while decreasing his earning power.
Is it any wonder so many doctors are saying they will retire if Obamacare goes into full effect?
Or drive a car or buy a beer or etc etc etc.
In less than one minute, Rush Limbaugh explains why Democrats support amnesty.
Read testimonies of those who performed abortions and/or assisted abortionists who were converted to pro-life after seeing a moving ultrasound.
Here are a few videos of what it was that flipped these people from killing “clumps of cells” to defending the right to life of the unborn.
9 weeks pregnant – heart beat easy to see and hear. Tech points out hands, feet, spine, umbilical cord. Baby waves its hand.
11 weeks – 3D ultrasound
11 weeks – 4D ultrasound
Well, duh. We all knew that. At least, those of us who were paying attention, as opposed to those who were drinking CØØL-AID.
Now it seems that prominent Democrat (former Vermont Governor, DNC Chairman) Howard Dean has published an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal admitting Palin was right to oppose the Obamacare “Independent Payment Advisory Board.” The IPAB is exactly what Palin said.
IPAB: A panel of unelected, political appointees in D.C. with the power to decide who in America gets what health care treatment.
Dean writes, “The IPAB is essentially a health-care rationing body. By setting doctor reimbursement rates for Medicare and determining which procedures and drugs will be covered and at what price, the IPAB will be able to stop certain treatments its members do not favor by simply setting rates to levels where no doctor or hospital will perform them.
There does have to be control of costs in our health-care system. However, rate setting — the essential mechanism of the IPAB — has a 40-year track record of failure. What ends up happening in these schemes (which many states including my home state of Vermont have implemented with virtually no long-term effect on costs) is that patients and physicians get aggravated because bureaucrats in either the private or public sector are making medical decisions without knowing the patients.”
The Right is delighted to see a prominent Dem like Dean making our case for us. Not that the Left cares. Obamacare never was about lowering health care costs or any of the other rainbow and unicorns crap they claimed it was about. It was, is and will continue to be about
- increasing the power and wealth of elite Democrat politicians,
- decreasing American freedoms with a top down control system, and
- killing all those who are deemed unfit or inconvenient by those in power.
In short, it’s about destroying the FAITH, HOPE and CHARITY that have been the hallmarks of our Christian Constitutional Republic from its founding and replacing them with the HATE, DESPAIR and SELFISHNESS that are the hallmarks of the Atheistic Socialist Dictatorship the Left wants running America.
Posted by Pistol Pete
Doing this post every day is like getting in your car,starting it up and just taking off.No particular destination,you’ll just know when you get there.
McLAME SAYS IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO DECIDE WHO HE WOULD VOTE FOR BETWEEN SKANKLES AND RAND PAUL.THESE PEOPLE WERE NOT AVAILABLE FOR COMMENT.
THIS HOUSE HAS BEEN ON THE MARKET FOR 519 DAYS,ASKING PRICE IS $1.00.LOCATION:DETROIT.