July 7, 2013
… Flags are hard.
July 6, 2013
- CNN anchors argue on air whether it is appropriate to describe the SFO plane crash as “horrifying.”
- Wolf Blitzer updates about passengers and crew still missing, “They don’t know where they are right now, uh, presumably, uh, they’re searching.”
- CNN asks a lady if she was shocked when she saw A PLANE CRASH. So much dumb in that question.
- Wolf Blitzer wonders aloud, “Did people get sucked out the back?”
- Wolf Blitzer obsesses for 30 mins about 60+ alleged ppl unaccounted for, even AFTER official press conf says only 1 still missing.
- Wolf Blitzer and Richard Quest ramble about passenger count. Apparently can’t do subtraction problem on air.
- Tweeter notes a cheap calculator could have saved about 40 minutes of broadcast news time.
- Tweeter begs CNN to give Wolf an abacus.
July 3, 2013
- Huge upheaval in one of the most geopolitically important nations in history. CNN gives priority to live coverage of Zimmerman trial.
- CNN airs statement from Egyptian military: Constitution suspended. President thrown out.
- CNN assures viewers they’ll get back to Zimmerman “in a moment.”
- CNN website refers to ousted Morsi as “Morsy.”
July 1, 2013
- Since you’re censoring one of the two, doesn’t that answer the question?
- Seriously? They spent TIME on this?
- That’s not fair and balanced! FOX would’ve had some crackers on that panel!
- Where would we be as a society without hard hitting journalism such as this?
- Question: N Word Vs. Cracker: Which is Worse? Answer: CNN.
May 6, 2013
… Flags are really, really hard.
Suggestions for new CNN logos
- Crap Not News
- Communist Nincompoop Network
- Not As Bad As MSNBC