… methinks they would be inclined to demand a paternity test. Or maternity test. Or DNA test. Whatever.
The White House posted a new website containing papers of the “founding founders” @ http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/06/13/papers-founding-founders-are-now-online
The title on the page itself has been corrected to read “Founding Fathers”, but last I checked, the URL was still as above.
And, in case you thought it was just a typo, think again. President Obama used the phrase in a speech he gave June 7, 2010, at Ford’s Theatre, Washington, D.C.
“… the spirit of our Founding Founders did more than just create a nation …”
Tweeters had fun!
- Must. Not. Credit. Patriarchy.
- For the Founding Founders, necessity was the inventor of invention.
- Obama is the Floundering Father.
- The Founding Founders wrote the Constitution after the Revolutionary Kinetic Military Action.
- I don’t get the sense that Martha Washington, Dolly Madison, Abigail Adams et al would be offended by the phrase “Founding Fathers.”
- Glad Obama found the papers of the Founding Founders that details all their foundering.
- Founding Persons? Founding Parents? Founding Partners?
- You can’t use Parents. That would be insensitive to childless couples.
- Plain ol’ “Founders” would’ve worked fine, you dumbasses. Sheesh.
- The WH changed it to Fathers. NSA prolly told ’em they were being mocked on Twitter.
- These people are losing their minds.
- They didn’t have minds to lose.
- I feel they cannot get stupider. But I could be wrong.
- Next they will photoshop womyn into the paintings and womyn’s names into the Declaration.
- Yes. That will come at the same time they delete all references to the Almighty from every historical document.