Daily Archives: May 12, 2013
CBS News investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson apparently decided she had had ENOUGH with being a mouthpiece for Democrats. She’s been reporting on Benghazi like she actually gives a toot about four dead Americans and a White House cover-up.
CBS: State Dept Officials Set To Contradict Obama Admin’s Account of Benghazi
Now, the word is that unnamed CBS News “executives” are Not Happy with her and that she is likely “leaving ahead of contract” (read: getting the boot) for what said unnamed execs call “wading dangerously close to advocacy” in her reporting on Benghazi.
- Advocacy on behalf of Democrats is clearly not a problem at CBS, as anyone who saw Katie Couric’s hatchet job of Sarah Palin can attest.
- Nor was it any problem for the network to wander “dangerously close to advocacy” when they granted Barack and Hillary their kissy-kissy interview on “60 Minutes.”
Nope. The only kind of advocacy that’s Not Allowed at CBS News is the kind that interferes with Democrat Talking Points.
Q. Who drafted said talking points?
A. President Obama’s Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes.
Q. So what?
A. Ben Rhodes is brother to David Rhodes, who just happens to be the president of CBS News.
I would wish a sincere Happy Mother’s Day if anyone came here. But they do not so I’ll just make it a remembrance of my long-dead mom and granny and celebrate DW as she truly is a treasure.
“We’re on our own.”
-G. Hicks, Tripoli, early AM 9-12-12
Woods, Doherty, Smith, Stevens
America Will Not Forget
- We Need Air Support!
- You’re On Your Own.
- We Need To Go!
- Stand Down. Stand Down.
- America Wept. Obama Slept.
- Americans Died. Hillary Lied.
- Nothing To See Here.
- Must Get Obama Re-elected.
- Benghazi Lies DO Matter!
- President Hillary, NOT happening.
- Obama, YOU own this!
- NOT a road bump.
- Too BIG to Bury.
- Let the TRUTH stand.