As per usual for those Leftist “grassroots” movements, the signs were pre-printed glossy affairs handed out free to anyone who would agree to hold them.
Snarking @ Twitchy:
- True. Not a lot of media, but still …
- … more media than at the start of the Gosnell trial.
- … more media than at the 500,000 strong March for Life.
- OMG!!!! Look at the tens of people! >:^)
- The Subway closest to my office has a larger amount of people waiting in line for a sandwich at noon.
- I just got back from the gun shop to pick up a new AR and there were more people waiting to pick up their new guns than at this protest.
- That’s about a big a crowd as Sandra Fluke could draw.
- That’s the 90% of Americans who favor gun control?
- I’ve seen that many cross a Manhattan street on one green.
- Whatever you don’t let them form a drum circle.