More shocking testimony in the “You won’t hear about this from the MSM” Gosnell abortion trial …
Dr. Gosnell had been Sherry West’s primary care doctor for 20 years when he offered her a job at his abortion clinic. At that time (late in 2008), Gosnell was well aware that West had Hepatitis C, so could not legally or safely work in a medical facility … which is no doubt why he paid under the table to do so. He also knew she had had a nervous breakdown and was taking Prozac, which makes his offering her a job assisting at late-term abortions unbelievably callous.
In West’s testimony, she described things she saw during her two years working for Gosnell, including patients delivering their babies into the toilet, which she said she made a co-worker remove because it was too upsetting to her to do it herself. She said she called the dead bodies “specimens” because “it was easier to deal with mentally.”
She also said she saw women come in who looked too far along to be legally aborting and, in one incident that “really freaked me out”, she described a baby 18-24 inches long who survived the abortion procedure and actually screamed aloud. “I can’t describe it. It sounded like a little alien,” West testified. She said she told a co-worker to call Gosnell about it and fled the room.
Obama Caught in Bald-Faced Lie on White House Sequester [1:29]
Sequester cuts kicked in March 1 and the Obamas are using it as an excuse to cancel White House activities they don’t much care for. For example, they don’t like having people trooping through “their” digs, so White House tours were all canceled, even the school tours that had already been approved and scheduled for spring break trips.
The Obamas themselves all took spring break vacays, natch. Barack went to Florida to golf. Malia and Sasha went to the Bahamas with school chums, then met up with Michelle in Idaho to ski. It was their second ski trip of 2013.
The Obamas also lurve Lurve LURVE celebrities, so in the first half of April, they’ve also managed to scrape up a few bucks to enjoy:
- a White House reception for the Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings and major league soccer champs LA Galaxy,
- security and motorcade for Barack to play golf two weekends in a row,
- security and motorcade so Barack could attend the Syracuse-Marquette NCAA tournament basketball game at the Verizon Center and schmooze with Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III,
- a “42 Film Workshop” with Harrison Ford in the State Dining Room,
- an exclusive viewing of “42” with the film’s cast and crew in the White House theater, and
- an East Room celebration of Memphis soul music, with performances by stars like Justin Timberlake and Queen Latifah.
One previously scheduled annual event has been canceled for this month … allegedly due to a “lack of funds.”
- The annual White House reception for noted Jewish-Americans in honor of Jewish American Heritage Month.
Meanwhile, Israel came to a halt for two minutes to honor Jews slaughtered in the Holocaust.
Please pray for the Monkeys. Baby Monkey is past due and ready to come out, but Mama Monkey’s body hasn’t figured out what should come next, so the OB has sent them to the hospital for induction tonight.
Posted by Pistol Pete
A lot to get to today.
GAZE INTO THESE COLD,EMPTY EYES AND YOU WILL SEE THERE IS NO SOUL BEHIND THEM
WHEN YOU ARE AS UGLY AS HOMEMADE TURDS,IT IS GOOD TO BE BORN INTO WEALTH AND PRIVELEDGE