… but Obama may have been right when he opined that we are no longer a Christian nation.
Islamic revolutionaries advise _Resident Øbama on foreign and domestic policy
- 1987: The FBI had sources inside the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood network reporting that the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) was a front for the MB. He told the FBI that he is “convinced that this organization has a secret agenda which includes the spread of the Islamic Revolution to all non-Islamic governments in the world which does include the United States.” He also provided a secret ISNA document that “clearly states that ISNA has a political goal to exert influence on political decision making and legislation in North America that is contrary to their certification in their not-for-profit tax returns.”
- 1988: A Muslim Brotherhood document listed ISNA as part of its “apparatus.”
- 1991: A Muslim Brotherhood document listed the ISNA and its components among “our organizations.”
- 2009: A federal judge upheld the designation of the ISNA as a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity and an unindicted co-conspirator in the trial of the Holy Land Foundation, because of “ample” evidence linking ISNA to Hamas.
- 2013: ISNA president and some high-ranking members of the group toured the White House and met twice in March with President Obama and his high level advisers about immigration and Middle East policy.
College: Pro-Life BAD; Anti-Semitism GOOD.
March 12th, 2013: The Student Government Association (SGA) at Johns Hopkins University voted on two applications from student groups for recognition as official students clubs. The anti-abortion group, Voice for Life (VFL), was denied. The anti-semitic group, Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), was approved. Source @ http://www.lifenews.com/2013/03/29/johns-hopkins-denies-pro-life-club-equates-them-to-white-supremacists/
Planned Parenthood: Die, Baby. Die.
- Q to official Planned Parenthood representative: What happens at your clinics when a baby survives an abortion?
- A to Legislator: I don’t know.
- Q: Do you oppose medical care for live-born abortion survivors?
- A: We believe that decision should be between the abortion provider and the patient.
ONE piece of GOOD news on this depressing Good Friday
The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals has granted Hobby Lobby’s petition for hearing before the entire court rather than the usual three-judge panel on its appeal of a judge’s decision requiring the Christian-owned and operated business to comply with the Obama Administration’s HHS mandate. Source @ http://www.lifenews.com/2013/03/29/hobby-lobby-granted-full-appeals-court-hearing-on-mandate-challenge/
H/t: Pistol Pete