- All of the world’s problems can be blamed on either George Bush or Global Warming.
- A Christian family having lots of kids is “cultish.” A welfare mom having lots of kids is fine.
- Treating people differently based on skin color isn’t racist as long as it benefits Democrats.
- Liberals are entitled to judge others based on their actions. Conservatives are not.
- Rubio’s water gaffe is WAY worse than Ted Kennedy’s water gaffe.
- When Liberals say vile things about Black Conservatives, it’s not racism.
- Waiting 3 months for an MRI is fine, but a 2 day waiting period for an abortion is a civil rights violation.
- Owning guns is bad. Giving guns to foreign drug cartels is good.
- Crapping on a cop car is “patriotic.” Demanding government get off your back is “treasonous.”
- You can bankrupt an entire country and place the blame on Conservatives who tried to stop you.
- When 50 people show up to protest the war it’s newsworthy. When 10,000 show up to protest abortion it’s not.
- Having a job is “slavery.” Dependence on government is “freedom.”
- George Bush planned 9-11. Only conspiracy nutjobs question Obama’s background.
- You can’t judge Muslims because some committed mass murder, but you can judge gun owners.
- A mosque built near Ground Zero is good. A nativity scene in public view is bad.
Source for tweets @ #ThingsYouCanLearnFromLiberals