While watching the very brief video below, keep in mind that Karen “Crazy Crackers” Finney is a former Director of Communications for the Democratic National Committee and former Press Secretary for Hillary Clinton.
IOW, it’s her JOB to watch what comes out of her mouth.
I’m sure we all feel LOADS BETTER knowing that Karen’s pejorative remark was not meant in any RACIAL way, but just, you know, that she thinks those who believe the Second Amendment means what it says are, you know, like … Coo-Coo Crazy Pants Crack Pot Haters. Which is so way much better than Redneck Coo-Coo Crazy Pants Crack Pot Haters. Right?
So, folks. Just WHO are these “extremists” who believe the Second Amendment means what it says it means?
Only the MAJORITY of American Adults, that’s who.
- March 27, 2008: Gallup Poll of American Adults
- “Do you believe the Second Amendment to the Constitution guarantees the rights of private citizens to own guns?”
- 73% YES vs. 20% NO vs. 7% DK
- January 18, 2013: Rasmussen Poll of American Adults
- “Do you believe the purpose of the Second Amendment is to make sure that people are able to protect themselves from tyranny?”
- 65% YES vs. 17% NO vs. 18% DK
H/t Pistol Pete’s Grudge Report.