MSNBC host Toure, “I thank God and country that when I fell into a bad situation, abortion was there to save me and keep me on a path toward building a strong family I have now. And I pray that safety net stays in place,” Toure said @ http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-cycle/50591564#50591564
So “safety net” is the new euphemism for “abortion scalpel”? Got it.
Harvested at Twitchy:
- Shorter Toure: Thank God I didn’t have to take responsibility for my adult actions and be a man.
- Anyone who would seriously thank God for abortion doesn’t understand the Lord or abortion.
- I kind of doubt God would say, You’re welcome.
Last September, Toure tweeted this gem:
- Girls, get your abortions NOW in case the Republicans win.
He’s so on board with the founder of Planned Parenthood who said,
- The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it. – Margaret Sanger
I wonder if he knows about her OTHER progressive opinions?