January 14, 2013: During President Obama’s surprise press conference today, the “Smartest Man Alive” prattled on about “magazine clips.” Tweeters had a field day @ #MagazineClips.
- Obama might have a better chance at communicating with gun owners if he’d learn the difference between a clip and magazine.
- The president is talking about “magazine clips” which are not a thing, and they are not two of the same thing, and he sounds uninformed.
- Did @BarackObama just say “magazine clips”??? Dude. REALLY????
- He’s spent too much time with roach clips.
- Protip: Don’t try to regulate something you know nothing about.
- Congress might as well just pack up and go home then. Which, come to think of it, isn’t such a bad idea.
- This idiot is commander in chief ??
- my name iz berry, i be the presidunce i nos evythang yoo lissen too me cuz i be inntellijent.
- He says so many stupid things when discussing subjects he knows nothing about you’d almost think he was a community organizer or something before becoming president.
- Obamuh is the all-inclusive undeniable example of how clueless the left is about guns.
- He just misspoke. We all know full well that he was talking about those ammo bullet thingies.
- Next, a limit on pistol rifles.
- After he bans magazine clips, he can ban bookmarkers. And sharp scissors. Fundamental change this guy? Right.
Magazine clips? Is he going to ban coupon clippers now? Does he have any idea how dangerous Extreme Couponers can be?
- Why all this controversy about magazine clips? Don’t you know that corpse-men use them all the time?
- I guess the SEALs just stood around while Obama and his magazine clips “got” bin Laden.
- Maybe we should go ahead and let them ban “magazine clips” & we can go back to using clips to load our magazines.