These are at Chrissy’s Site Bites in the “Like Lincoln … he wishes” album
Filed under Abortion, Barack Obama, Democrats, U.S. Senate
Loved the diaper picture/caption! 😎
Can’t take credit. Wish I could! LOL But I found it on the net. :o)
Hmmm… all those “present” votes… sort of gives new meaning to the phrase “clear and PRESENT danger,” doesn’t it?
Your CSB album comparing Øbama and Lincoln reminded me of this email that was making the rounds before the 2008 election:
1. Lincoln placed his hand on a Bible at his inauguration. Obama used the same Bible for his inauguration.
2. Lincoln came from Illinois. Obama comes from Illinois.
3. Lincoln served in the Illinois Legislature. Obama served in the Illinois Legislature.
4. Lincoln had very little experience before becoming president. Obama had even less experience before becoming president.
5. Lincoln rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration. Obama rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration.
6. Lincoln was a skinny lawyer. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
7. Lincoln was a Republican. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
8. Lincoln was highly respected. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
9. Lincoln was born in the United States. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
10. Lincoln was so honest that people called him Honest Abe. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
ROFLL … okay, THAT needs a graphic so I can add it to my Lincoln album! ::snort::
Chrissy, great minds think alike. Kimberly Strassel at the Wall Street Journal has an op-ed today, “President Present.”
You are amazing with these graphics!
Thank you! It means a lot to get an Atta Girl from you all. :o)
Hey! you don’t need no atta girl from us!!! Please know, often I pop in and read and have to keep running. So often when I go to comment I start writing a book, and then delete the whole thing without posting. So please know, even though we all know I’m not shy, I lurk when time is pressing. OXOXOX
Thanks for telling me that, Integrity. I am trying to do this work for God, but it’s a struggle not to be too pleased with praise and too bummed by no praise. :o/
Join 277 other followers
Click here to sign up