Category Archives: National Debt
As Obama Democrats frantically spew “Republicans are evil” out their lying liar holes, the party truly at fault for our nation’s ills is … wait for it … swimming in debt.
The fund-raising arm of the Dem Party — the Democratic National Committee or DNC – still owes $18.1 million to various vendors and suppliers for the 2012 election season.
Its GOP counterpart – the Republican National Committee or RNC – has $12.5 million saved up for the next campaign cycle.
The Bible says, “By their fruits ye shall know them.”
Obama says Republicans are forcing an “all or nothing” vote on Obamacare and the federal debt.
That’s a blatant lie.
- The Republican-majority House voted for “all but Obamacare.”
- The Democrat-majority Senate voted for “all or nothing.”
How Obama Democrats and Obamacare are failing Americans [2:09]
A guide to the American Federal Debt for Dummies [3:09]
Candidate Obama said often that we could solve all our problems if we just talked to each other. President Obama is being hailed now for his willingness to negotiate with rather than bomb Syria. What a hypocrite! He has consistently refused to even sit down and talk to anyone who disagrees with him, especially if they’re Republicans.
I remember when the HHS mandate came out and the Catholic Bishops raised an uproar. The White House invited them to come and have a sit down about the issue, but afterwards, the Bishops said all that happened was that Obama aides pompously informed them that Obama knew more about Catholic teaching than the Bishops did and anyway shut up and do what you’re told.
The Obama administration has just filed suit in the Supreme Court trying to force Hobby Lobby to obey the HHS mandate, despite the fact that it violates the owners’ right to religious freedom. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/09/19/obama-admin-takes-hobby-lobby-to-supreme-court-to-force-it-to-obey-hhs-mandate/
Students Banned from Passing Out Constitutions on Constitution Day at Modesto Junior College [6:19]
Modesto Junior College in California told a student that he could not pass out copies of the United States Constitution outside the student center on September 17, 2013—Constitution Day.
Captured on video, college police and administrators demanded that Robert Van Tuinen stop passing out Constitution pamphlets and told him that he would only be allowed to pass them out in the college’s tiny free speech zone, and only after scheduling it several days or weeks ahead of time.
The links to the full, unedited videos taken by students are posted below this edited version, which contains the most relevant portions of the experience.
… Israel bombed Russian-made missiles within Syria, Russia has amassed over 160,000 troops, naval ships, fighter planes, and strategic bombers that Putin put on a state of “full combat readiness” today, and the federal debt bomb just keeps ticking away.
While we’re at it, let’s just think back, shall we? WHEN exactly was the last time you heard any mention of the fact that we STILL have troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan? Where’s all the brouhaha about Blood for Oil and Stupid Wars? Why isn’t Code Pink camped outside Obama’s place?
TWEET: A reminder to @BarackObama: More people than the entire population of Germany have dropped off employment rolls since you took office.
Tweets @ #Obamanomics
- As ye sow, so shall ye reap.
- The “Bush” recession ended in June 2009. Everything since then is Obama’s failure.
- Obama has added more debt than Reagan and Bush combined, but it’s all the GOP’s fault.
- Obama is blaming GOP for HIS sequester plan.
- Leadership by Obama: Give me what I want or I will hurt people.
- Obama devalued the dollar, then claimed it created jobs.
- All workers can get by on 2% less take home pay in 2013, but US Government can’t do the same.
- Workers being reduced to 29 hours because employers can’t afford Obama’s fines.
- We should totally do what the EU does. Their unemployment is at 12%.
- Obama’s cap-and-trade agenda caused high gas prices.
- Southern California sees record one-month rise in gasoline prices.
- Cash for Clunkers made used cars scarce and expensive. Hurt the poor.