Feb 12, 2013 at 8:52 AM: Journalist Suzi Parker mistakes an internet SATIRE piece as serious news and uses it as the basis for her Washington Post story about what a totally washed up, contemptible, bubble-brained idjit that Sarah Palin is. It took WaPo until 5:55 PM to correct the boobie’s boo boo.
Meanwhile, tweeters revealed the true source of the story @ http://dailycurrant.com/2013/02/04/sarah-palin-join-al-jazeera-host/ and demonstrated that it is that woman, Ms. Parker, who is the contemptible, bubble-brained idjit in this scenario.
- Tweet: Suzi Parker tries to stay competent . . . Fails.
- Tweet: The Suzi Parker Story is a cautionary tale about what can happen when Sarah Palin Derangement Syndrome & ‘journalism’ meet.
- Tweet: Today we found the Princess of Make-crap-up-istan.
- Tweet: Suzi Parker can’t see satire from her house.
- Tweet: Innocent error, I always get Al Gore and Sarah Palin mixed up too.
- Tweet: For her next trick, Suzi Parker will blame asteroids on global warming.
- Tweet: WaPo, Break egg, throw on face.
- Tweet: WaPo, Better correction: Sorry our journalistic ethics are overshadowed by our hatred for Sarah Palin.
- Tweet: WaPo, Better correction: We were so gleeful over seeing another story bashing a Conservative that we didn’t bother to fact check. Oops!
- Tweet: Suzi, How do you keep your job? Oh yeah it’s the wapo.
Yes, the original story was SATIRE, and clearly so. Other recent blogs @ The Daily Currant include:
Congressman Yells ‘Go Back to Kenya’ During State of the Union;
Obama to Declare America A ‘Socialist State’; and
Police Shoot Jazz Band Members In Dorner Manhunt.
At its About page, TDC says:
Our mission is to ridicule … Our stories are purely fictional.
Best Tweets from Sarah herself:
@SarahPalinUSA – Hey @washingtonpost, I’m having coffee with Elvis this week. He works at the Mocha Moose in Wasilla.
@SarahPalinUSA – WaPo & like-minded MSM entities, you’re about as credible as, well, Barack Obama. Can’t wait for tonight’s SOTU to point out more examples.
- Tweet: Bless your heart, Ms. Parker. We are laughing at you, not with you.
- Tweet: There are times when we should cease the cruel humiliation of a fellow human being. This is not one of those times.