This is not satire. She actually said this on Fox News yesterday.
My pick of comments at Twitchy:
- Remember “Is it the 11th Amendment…or the 14th…I’m not sure, whatever I’m with the Constitution.”
- “I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels.” Nancy Pelosi, August 24, 2008, NBC Meet the Press
- C’mon guys, you know she’s, like, totally down with the right to keep and bear free speech!
- The right of “assault magazines” (and those shoulder things that go up) to peaceably assemble shall not be infringed!
- Well, the First Amendment does protect the right to shoot…your mouth off!
- O…M…G! I’m beginning to wonder if maybe Guam WILL tip over!!
- Maybe she thought the right to bare arms was some kind of fashion statement included in free speech.
- When asked how she could make such a silly mistake, she plead the Sixth.
- One can only hope she leaves her brain to science. Even those guys need a good laugh once in a while.
- To be fair, it has been a very long time since she attended the ratification as a young girl.
- That’s the one Joe Biden live-tweeted as he watched it on TV?
- Biden, Reid and Nance have the combined IQ of Herr Olbermann’s cat.
- Nanzi Pelosi is a 13-watt CFL in a 100-watt incandescent world. Even when she’s warmed up, she’s nowhere near bright enough.
- Great analogy – like a CFL, Ms Pelosi is both dim and toxic.
- Next thing you know, Rachel Maddow will be claiming that there is no such thing as The Preamble to The Constitution… Oh wait …
MSNBC FAILS 02 – Maddow: “Constitution Doesn’t Have A Preamble” [2:05]