Tweets on Immigration
- @votermom – No Senate budget for 4 years, no new jobs, Al Qaeda on rise, but by all means let’s prioritize.
- @birdieinmyear – Border Security Should Not Be A Pre-Condition To Immigration Reform. It Is Already The Responsibility Of Government!
- @michellemalkin – What should we do? How about clearing nearly 800,000 UNVETTED visa overstay records FIRST & unconditionally. NO tethering to #shamnesty.
- @sowhatrusaying – Only in Obama’s America can you say someone who is here illegally and therefore breaking a law, has no criminal history.
- @SenTedCruz – Amnesty is profoundly unfair to the millions of legal immigrants who waited years, if not decades, to come to America legally.
@DLoesch – In this country it’s harder to become a legal citizen than an illegal citizen. Insane.
- @michellemalkin – What should we do? How about prioritizing naturalization backlog & showing preference to those who FOLLOW OUR RULES vs those who break them?
@annmcelhinney – As a legal immigrant when an amnesty comes will I get citizenship, or do I have to break the law to qualify? Just askin.
- @politiJim – What do I say to my int’l friends who have been waiting years LEGALLY to get US citizenship? “Too bad you didn’t break the law earlier?”
@DLoesch – My sons’ Spanish teacher is a citizen, her husband is not. He’s been waiting several years for citizenship.
- @dylansodad – My wife worked hard to become a USCITZ, took over 5 years but it was the law. She is not Latino, does that make a difference.
@khalifallah – I waited 7 years myself.
- @GLCrosthwaite – Took me about 8 years in all to become a US citizen, either way though it was worth it. I love being here.
@Abcstofree – spoke 2 a Vietnamese immigrant. Took 8 years to legally come to this country with her sister living here. Not here for welfare.
- @canadanielle – my family took ten years and waited in lines LEGALLY to obtain our citizenship.
@JonathanHoenig – A friend’s sister’s family waited patiently over 12 years to come legally from Hong Kong.
- @fullmoonsister – waiting 13 years to bring family legally into this country & still have another 5 years to go b/c siblings.
@sapienist – Current laws resulted in 23 years of legal struggle on legal Visas for me to become citizen. 23 YEARS.